Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sting claims he once confronted a ghost

I SAW A GHOST IN OUR HAUNTED HOUSE, SAYS STINGSting has claimed he once confronted a ghost which wandered into his room at the dead of night.

The singer, who famously sang Spirits In The Material World in the 1980s, said wife Trudie Styler also witnessed the figure, standing with a child in the corner of their bedroom.

Sting said he also experienced flying objects and mysterious voices in one of his homes in an interview to be played on Radio 2.

He said: ''I would never have said I believe in ghosts, until I saw one - and I've seen a ghost with my own eyes''

The musician, whose former band The Police recorded an album Ghost In The Machine, continued: ''I was in bed one night, a very old house I used to live in. And I woke up at three in the morning, bolt upright, looked into the corner of the room and thought I saw Trudie standing there with a child - our child - in her arms, staring at me.

''And I thought 'well, that's strange - why is she standing in a corner, staring at me?'. And I then reached next to me and there was Trudie, and I suddenly got this terrible chill. And she woke up and said 'Gosh, who is that?' and she saw this woman and a child in the corner of the room.''

Sting told presenter Claudia Winkleman, in an interview to be broadcast on Friday night at 10pm, that the figure simply disappeared.

He added: ''A lot of things happened in that house, a lot of flying objects and voices and strange, strange things happened.

''When you live in old houses you get this energy there. Intellectually, no I don't believe in them (ghosts), but I've experienced them on an emotional level.''

via Sting claims he once confronted a ghost - Telegraph.

I've seen one when I was awake. I don't believe in them, but yeah, I've seen one.  I assume my mind/eyes were playing tricks on me.

1 comment:

Metamorphous said...

Does it really matter if people believe in what we call ghosts? Doesn't change the fact. But what is the fact? Heheh...
I know I've experienced many weird things since a child. I was terrified back then but now I love it when stuff like that happen around me now.
The problem is that people think this is somehow supernatural. Why does it have to be SUPER natural? I think it's all natural. Just that science hasn't grasp this yet. You know how it goes... if science says is not true, it is not. Right?
In my opinion, in most cases is beings from other dimensions (like the 4th) or other type of realities intervening. We are multidimensional beings. But, are we all the same? Humans with souls, Souls with humans, Souls with no humans, Humans with no soul.